Friday, March 19, 2010

Washing Machine

When buying a washing machine, one will consider whether to go for a front load or a top load. If you look at all the top load washing machine range, there's plenty of brands and design for you to choose from. As for front load washing machines, the design is pretty conventional and the brands are pretty limited too.
I've always wanted to get a front load instead of a top load. I've been surveying quite a number of washing machines... and the choices are pretty limited due to my criterias.... the capacity should be 7kg or more and preferably the price below 2k.
After surveying for weeks, I've ended up getting the below. :)


3 comments:

Chris Mak said...

Get a condensing dryer too. It saves u the hassle of drying your clothes outside.

Survon said...

Why wanna buy front load? Wouldn't it be harder to load and unload? But I heard lifespan is longer for front load.

K@t3 said...

Chris : It's ok la.. Save some $$$
Survon : It's supposed to clean ur clothes better with temperature setting & also better lifespan. I've used it few times already. So far so good.

Post a Comment